10.21.2010

[summer round up: part 3] (final installment)

fam1
OK, I know your thinking..."Um, Mermag, I'm sipping hot apple cider in a chunky sweater and curling up inside with a good book, thinking of my final Halloween preparations...so why are you posting about summer?" Good question readers! All I can say is that this is the last summer installment and we are off to more appropriate spooky and chilly subject matter. I promise!!


So...moving right along...
fam2
It's sort of become a tradition for us to have a little family photo shoot during our themed 4th of July festivities, and this year was no different. Following a sort of vintage Hawaiian (meets I'm not sure what?) we hammed it up in front of the camera. My little sister and her artist husband were kind enough to take a few shots for us in the middle of a misty drizzle and various children running this way and that. Thanks guys!
fam3
The above pics is one of my favs as it shows life as it really is: Jon and I trying to blissfully ignore the tormenting and fighting that goes on daily between my sweet littles. And speaking of littles...my baby is 2 today!!! I can't believe it. So I'm off to celebrate the rest of the day with him and family!

...Oh and I'll be back soon with Halloween goodies...and hopefully a birthday party wrap up!

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your families photos! They give me so much inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photo shoot, it's really cool.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these turned out so great! Love that last one too! :) I'm glad you have been sharing these, they bring back all the great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of Rikki Tikki Tavi, especially the first picture with the snake. All you need is a mongoose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are just the cutest family ever!

    ReplyDelete