3.26.2008

Autumn Winifred Oliver Does Things Different

I designed the cover for the book Autumn Winifred Oliver Does Things Different, by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb, and have been anxiously awaiting it's arrival on Amazon. It's now up for pre-order, due out on shelves Oct. 14, 2008. It was a especially fun to work on a story that is based here in East Tennessee and the Smoky Mountains (it is set in the past). It's a fun spit-fire Southern story that I recommend to all. A big thanks to LJ for the type inspiration and for local talent Amber Wilson who so wonderfully portrays Autumn Winfred.

4 comments:

  1. that is so CREATIVE! i instantly wanted to read the book. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merrilee! You are my *hero*! When I first saw this cover, I got teary-eyed. Everyone who has read the book says you've captured Autumn perfectly. And I agree. Thank you thank you thank you (and I'm so glad I've found your blog now!)

    My deepest gratitude for making Autumn come to life,
    Kristin Tubb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye-catching and quirky, nice use of textures and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this book and see the great cover in my own hands. How do I preorder? Mary

    ReplyDelete